Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] **Jallaf the Insane -VS- Pokemongardevoir the less Insane**
Started by [E] Coffeey

PokemonGardevoir wrote:
22954707.jpg

Prezzle, this means you. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

tumblr_lwlcobi1Yf1qzpsuoo1_500.jpg
I think i won .. hboQH.gif
tumblr_m6n4t6tqSR1rq5iaq.gif
DA RULEZ wrote:
Nobody else should post here apart from Jallaf and Pokemongardevoir.

Yawn.... Im kinda out of it today. So, I'm going to go call some friends and throw a party IRL. I don't really like wasting my time on the internetz on holidays. Seeya, wouldn't wanna be ya.

So yea. Jallaf wins because Coff and TP are choosing sides and being unbiased. Jallaf wins by default. Too bad you lost the prize of bragging rights, there's nothing to be proud of by winning because you and your friends team up on a teenage girl.

22955127.jpg
Create a new thread.. anypost gets deleted me and you ..
Nice going on your unbiased thread coffeey, doing us all proud when you single out a 13 year old... >_>

Next time there is a troll off maybe pokemon and jallaf should do this without the biased and unfair players getting involved. It would be more fun to watch if they just did a thread themselves and a winner would eventually come out since one would give up or run out of ideas.

Thread is locked.