Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] **Jallaf the Insane -VS- Pokemongardevoir the less Insane**
Started by [E] Coffeey

*****LADIES AND GENTLEMEN*****

On this side we have Jallaf the Insane from the deepest corners of the arabic deserts, and fights without mercy.

dheo0k.jpg

And on this side we have Pokemongardevoir the silent one whose origin is unknown and strikes unexpectedly, and also prefers owl meme's <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
Rules are simple!!

No memes from memegenerator or google images!!

I will start with a statement below. The first contestant to post will have to troll/mock my statement!!

The contestant to post after that, can chose to troll my original statement, or the other trolls reply to mine!!

Nobody else should post here apart from Jallaf and Pokemongardevoir.

There will be 3 judges who I will notify later on and they must look over the trolls and take into account the amount of likes the post has, and the originality of the meme/ gif!!

I will tell you guys who the judges are later!!
14w6fsh.jpg
LET THE TROLLING BEEGIN!!!

"I believe that xbox and ps3 are completely superior to any PC's combined, for many reasons. I also believe that Pokemon is a bad game. It is completely unrealistic and hard. I never finished it. They should do it again on xbox to make it better, and not so hard. It was a bit of a flop imo, all of the pokemon games that is"

You're allowed to make your own meme on meme generator btw, just not pre-made ones.
If i see 9gag links or pre-gen meme's .. Zj5J9.gif
OK , Ill start ..

Make way for the king.

bJvFE.gif
jallaf wrote:
If i see 9gag links or pre-gen meme's .. Zj5J9.gif

Yes jallaf, because Pokemon is an avid user of 9gag.... -_-
tenso.gif

Come on Pokemon , I think i already won !
Give her a chance to reply <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
0011.gif

!Foul! Excessive celebration, 1 post penalty, replay 1st troll!
Lomanic wrote:
0011.gif

!Foul! Excessive celebration, 1 post penalty, replay 1st troll!

w42t2.gif
+ I dont want your my little pony meme's