Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] help selling without a sign
Started by [E] tippedout

I have asked lots of people how to sell a building or a house or items so can someone help me by like telling me a command or if it is down right now plz and Ty for Tue trouble for asking
If you're not using a shop, it's much easier (I think that's what you mean...)

You can enter trade chat by typing /ch t and this will highlight everything you say until you type /ch g to return to regular chat.

When in trade chat, you can inform others of what you're selling and if anyone is interested, they will most likely enter trade chat too and bid or make an offer. Bear in mind that you cannot abuse trade chat just to get the attention of others.
Ever heard of the wiki?
But how do I sell it to them if they try to buy it and I can sell it to them wo do I have to put in a link
How do you exept that offer that that person might of given you
tippedout, you have to teleport to eachother and if you both cant teleport do /spawn and find a quiet spot. Than you throw the stuff you are giving for his/her stuff and after that the person that is selling you the stuff will drop his goods. With mtc you can do /money pay <person you want to pay name> <amount of money>
If you want to start a shop with signs that sell items, then read the Wiki on Duckshop.
No I don't want any signs.
Well you cant have a shop without signs unless you want to hand the stuff to the person maunally
Yes that is what i wanted to do hand it to them