Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Game] King of the Hill
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

<Growls> <Attacks Gimp Army With An Army of Stormtroopers and Dark Jedi> <Takes Danni Prisoner and Tortures her until she is near death> MY HILL!
Turns into the incradible hulk and calls apon the avengers to destroy the army <grabs pwn by the head slams him into the ground and calls him puny> hill is mine u cant kill the avengers.
<Flees the Battlefield> Well Rad Poisining can dest. MWHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA *Cough Cough* hahahaha... <Calls in Orbital Nuking> <Assaults the Hill With Army that Dest failed to destroy + the people from Halo> <Remembers to tell everyone to put on Rad Suits>
iron man goes and diverts rad poisoning to ur base of operations rest of avengers take out the halo army in 1 minute i come after u as hulk...HuLK SMASH <whispers to self puny master.>

< tells thor to get his god army, creates a base at the hill, people in all directions with arrows size of spears, lightning strikes when hit, and cannons with tri cannons making it so 1 shot hitting 1 guy directs 2 mini cannon balls into 2 other guys next to him.>

i officially won where is my prize.
To Hell With it. <Leaves the Planet> Wipe this Pathetic Planet from the face of the Galaxy. <Orders Fleet To Glass and Bomb the Planet into dust>
<kills fleet off before they could enter atmosphere by using blackbirds, nukes and iron mans space suit > get at me brah
YAY ! , Anouther post-count boosting !

Yep

My Hill.
"Looks at the hill, realizes this is where I made my very first post ever on Minetown.... Storms the hill, takes the hill, stands triumphantly at the top"

My Hill, It is now called Lomhill

As Jallaf would say.

Dol+wit+et_a567d2_3558158.gif
*Smokes a bowl*

It's my hill now~
I want my throne pls.

My hill