Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Staff approval?
Started by [E] gamer123777

Ok, so I used to play minetown ALOT around a year ago but decided to stop playing because it became really repetitive.But anyways, today I was on my friends minecraft server website also using enjin. So it was saying "heiwashin' approved my staff application I submitted around a year ago. Not sure if this a glitch or I was accualy approved(Which I doubt) but mintown is down at the time being so there is no way of finding out.

Thanks for reading this message, please leave a response. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Might be an enjin glitch? lol
When you go to the applications page, it shows you all the applications that you have access to, regardless of the community. For instance, before I came to Minetown, I was part of a WoW raiding guild that had their site off of enjin. I had to fill out an application for my role and to this day, that application is still there.

Anyway, I did a quick search and there is a MT application hat heiwashin approved back in august.
Re-reading this, I think you may be confused. We don't do staff applications in that manor, what you are looking at is your basic membership application.
Ok, yes I just re-read this and yes, I am a complete idiot, thanks for the help.