Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The name is OmegaTekanina..check this out
Started by Unknown User

http://tinypic.com/r/qn5l7a/6

This was directly after you banned me for no reason and I never got an apology.
Shhh Coffeey. Let the land lie and we'll see how things pan out, i'm sure he's willing to apologise for anything he did. He seems to be back with good intentions.
So is everyone else who makes a ban appeal.

He's not getting special treatment from me because he was an admin? He was a douchebag and I wan't an apology.
Coffeey I hid your last post. Stop being an arse. The man has done his time and has been allowed back. I will not let you taint others views on a person they have only heard of and not met simply because you had a bad experience. Pipe down.
Coffeey wrote:

He's not getting special treatment from me because he was an admin? He was a douchebag and I wan't an apology.

Then just ignore the damn thread. Seriously what has flown up your ass lately?
Lomanic wrote:
Coffeey wrote:

me.
Lomanic wrote:
Coffeey wrote:

The fact that the guy comes back to open arms?

Why did you delete my post. People deserve to see that.
I didnt delete I hid it. Again, the guy served his time, he messed up and was banned for a VERY long time. You've messed up in the past and you dont see people bringing up your mistakes do you?

I'm sorry Omega but I am locking your thread as it has become pointless thanks to some people wanting attention.