Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The name is OmegaTekanina..check this out
Started by Unknown User

Hey Minetown.

I'm back around the block.for those who do remember me. Sorry for disapointing you with shinanigans. I realized how much I sacrificed for what I did.

All I can do is ask for fogiveness. I was at a ruff time in RL and it really affected my judgements.

But i'm back to say that my life is going very good..jsut as good as the first time i joined minetown.

I dont wanna sound like a sissy but Life sometimes takes turns for the worst.

I'm back better then ever,pumped to have been given a second chance.

So thankful.

see you guys on the main server soon..looking forward to building major projects..for those who know me..y'all know what I mean...remember Jump block haha ? it was fun! got so many people to come and play.
I don't know what you and most of the old admins did, but I have seen the spawn graves. I think it was about time you got another chance. I totally get you. Welcome back to the server!
Hi Omega

We dont know eachother, but i have heard some things about you. It's nice from Sawine that he gives you a chance. Anyway, welcome back and im sure we will talk some day.
Welcome back !
Thanks and nice to meet you. I see minetown has many new mods and admins.
Hey Omega.

I have head stories about you and the other old admins, however have not experienced them.

If sawine is willing to give you a second chance, so am I.

Welcome back. If you need any help, feel free to message me in game.
I'm sure many of you have heard stories. I was a Administrator for Minetown for like 7 months or so the server was going trough so much changes in that time.

What I did was obviously wrong and I'm not planing on going down that road again.

Just here to enjoy the game again and make new friends.
Hello, we haven't met, but welcome back ^_^ good luck on your builds.
hi Omega. im remember from back in your time, however i dont think ive ever met you. i look forward to meet you and id love to see yout coming projects <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
you might be able to see some of my old projects in the screenshot section. not sure.