Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ban appeal

=============

Username:jimbo493

When you were banned : (Date.)a month and a half to 2 montes ago

Person who banned you:nemenix

Reason you were banned:stealing from a lot of chests

=============

I love mine town and have barely played it since my ban. also i have regretted my stealing and under stand it was wrong. i made lots of friends and a good p[lace on this server and would like to become a member once again
I would have given you a chance if you didn't lie to me... Give me some time to think what do

EDIT:

I've thought about it and i will give you another chance of appealing about a month. If you make a ban appeal that time again that will at least show me that you enjoyed your time here and that your (probably) sorry. Also explain me in the new ban appeal why i should unban you and what you will do to prevent that this happens again.

this is from an earlier appeal from neminex

i would like if nem would look at this

and to answer your questions neminex

1in the appeal

2 i will prevent it by just not trying to open every chest and just slow down a little and just build rather then walk around a go to random warps to do stuff
Jimbo493 wrote:
2 i will prevent it by just not trying to open every chest and just slow down a little and just build rather then walk around a go to random warps to do stuff

First of all, you shouldnt even look around in everyone's chest. It isnt yours so it shouldnt bother you. This just makes you more likely to steal if you see that someone has 700 diamonds in a chest and that you have around 30. This just gives you the feeling that you are poor and that you want more.

And can you explain me why you decided to steal all this stuff?

And after that can you explain me why you thought you would be smart just taking half of the goods in the chests, so that it would look like nobody took anything? That was enough for me to know that you know you were stealing and that you knew it was wrong.
well now i have calmed down ad it would be like starting over, as of the ban i was starting to be able to gain resources and do stuff without feeling the need to get it some where for free, because that day i figured out how to vote correct and was making money in my store which was legit, i didn't stock it with stuff i stole.

it happened once then sorta got out of control, but now I'm more aware and will not steal

-jimbo

P.S.: i have been tring to find better servers and none have matched mine town, so i have not played much, i miss mine town a lot
Thank you for explaining. I think i will do good unbanning you. Just make sure you read the rules again, you can find them on http://www.minetown.net/rules. Keep in mind that this is your second chance and that this means its your last chance. Another reason to follow the rules!

PS:Because Mojang took the session server offline i am not able to unban you. If another mod didnt unban you before i log in again, you will be unbanned than.
THANK YOU, i will follow the rules and do my best