Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Join the Resistance!
Started by Unknown User

:warning: Attention all Minetown members! :warning:

Over the night have our beloved server been taken over by a foul and disgraceful oppressor, Lomanic!

He's sent out his lesbian army which now patrols every street. Watching every corner and listening to every thought!

They abuse their once beloved admin powers to do great, great evil. Anyone who dares oppose them gets turned into Danni's foul creatures, the gimps! Theres nowhere to be safe on our server anymore!

But fear not! The enemy might be bigger, stronger and overpower us by 1 to 100 and we might face our certant ban, but theres still hope! We can still take back our beloved server and dispose of this tyrant! We might succeed, or we might fail.. But, what ever the outcome.. We'll show them that with every breath of our bodies that we are loyal to the one and only, Sawine!

The Resistance lives on!
:hitwithbat: Join the Resistance! Take back your sever, or get banned trying! :hitwithbat:

And congratulations to Lomanic for the ownership of the server.

I think you've a good staf member and i know you'll take us to higher hights!
Jokes, so no one take this seriusly <3
cba
cba? What does that mean?

Whoa! U got promoted? Congratz bro! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Not really xD
I'm vaguely reminded of Bill Pullman...but only vaguely.
Danni shall crush you all.
i agree with pokemongardevoir
You agree with me on everything. Get yer own opinions!

But still be a Lomtownian
>.< but sawine will destory all empire and bring the world together to make us equal as human and no racist and bully