Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned For False Reporting
Started by [E] Bear [1]

Look i was annoyed i just assumed that he ran off after he gave me the item i was still a bit annoyed i did not get anything else out of him i just got the 60 diamonds nothing else i am very sorry and would like to put this behind me
Look if you want me to tell you the honest truth that morning i found out one of my parents has cancer not terminal but i was very annoyed and shocked i went on Minecraft to relax i am very sorry for any harm caused can we please put this behind us
Look can we please put this behind us i really want a future on the Mine Town Team as a Developer, Mod or in the Event Team i have had lote of experance with these positions in the past
lulz cool down...
I am cooling down that's what i use Minecraft to do i really want to be a part of something big and this server is it
Just chill and come back ..Everything will be fine later.
Ok you seem apologetic Im giving you a 2 day tempban. In that time please allow yourself to look over what you have done wrong so you can make sure it doesn't happen again.

In this case it was ok to report him, you had no idea his power went out. The problem was that when he did come back on he gave you the dragon egg and 60 diamonds (that you asked for) and then you continued to tell him he will be banned unless you get more. That is not okay.

You will be unbanned on July 3rd when I log in.

~Holy

/locked