Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ban appeal
Started by [E] Coffeey [1]

Username: fat_jones

When you were banned : 6/29/12

Person who banned you: i think nick

Reason you were banned: i stole diamonds from the bank

i know what i did was wrong and if u didnt know i stole from other houses u probly dont know i stole because i like stealing things u have every write to be mad and right to ban me but u dont know is that people hack and u dont know but the point is is that i should be put in jail for 2 days or some thing please help and i know u will lock this but i want to talk one last time thank u for reading

Jones, in the last 4 months this is your third ban. You've been banned for luring and for scamming and now for stealing. The stealing is on top of the fact that at least once someone else has been banned for stealing from YOU. With that in mind, and you knowing how it feels to be stolen from, why did you in turn steal?

Username: fat_jones

Person who banned you: i think nick

Reason you were banned: i stole diamonds from the bank

Username: fat-jones

Person who banned you: i dont know

Reason you were banned: i took diamonds from the bank

i just wanted to see what the trap was please unban me

i know what i did was wrong and if u didnt know i stole from other houses u probly dont know i stole because i like stealing things u have every write to be mad and right to ban me but u dont know is that people hack and u dont know but the point is is that i should be put in jail for 2 days or some thing please help and i know u will lock this but i want to talk one last time thank u for reading

username: fat_jones

when I was banned: 6\14\12

person who banned me: dont know

reason I was banned: scamming tinkiewinkiebag ok so a couple days ago i said who wants a big cool building at /warp caist so he came and he payed for it. for 4000 then i said pay another 2000 out of no where so he payed. so he said he had to go off so i took off the perms just in case he did something wrong to the building i didnt like . so he send me a message but i wuz doing something with neminex so i said after that so tinki got off then i did so when i came on to log on it said scamming tinkiewinkiebag then i forgot to give him perms. im sorry that happend i forgot i will give him perms back when i get unbanned please let me do this it was just a mistake

username fat_jones

when you were banned march 31 2012

person who banned you server

reason you were banned saying do /kill fat_jones /kill

please let me do it iwant to have fun again and play fair i will do it to myself and do a drop party to show how sorry i am

3 times in 4 months and 4 ban appeals with the fact that you are still posting appeals after you were told you were not getting unbanned.

Unfortunatly Fat_Jones this ban will not be temp. If you want to re-appeal you can do so in 3 months. If you post another ban-appeal that will result in a forum ban.
you just wanted to see what the grieftrap does? stealing 6 stacks diamonds and warping away as fast as possible? Lieing to Staff...