Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban appeal
Started by [E] iTech

isnt there spamguard
can i get last chance i wont spam
You're spamming now... just edit your post and put another comment in. Calm yourself down.

It wasnt 3-5 mins at all, dont start exaggerating the truth about this as it wont help you. The times are on the hawkeye logs, heres the times of one of your spamming episodes:

09:01:08

09:01:16

09:03:07

09:03:29

09:04:18

09:04:24

09:04:50

09:05:09

09:05:34

Your saying one every 3-5 mins but all the above times are individual messages done by you in a space of five minutes... and this is just a small section of the list of spams you have done.

I dont think you will be perma banned, a temp ban may be put into place. Just need to be patient for a member of the ban committee to come on and give the final ruling.

Also you mentioned being a donator, this doesnt give you any privileges against bad behaviour. If you break the rules, you get punished. You need to understand what you have done wrong and take responsibility for your actions. You wouldnt have gotten yourself into this if you had followed the rules in the first place. I think you should spend this time while banned to read them carefully.

I think we have covered everything that needed to be spoken about, please be patient for a ban committee member to get online x
can u unban my alt
is there any hope i am getting unbanned
اجول هي اتجولك ليش سويت سبام ؟؟
اجول اكتب مره وحده
3 day temp ban. See you on Sat.