Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Truth about the Server and whats going on! READ!!

This Sever has gone way down hill since I have joined, I mean really you need traps to get people in-trouble so they get banned. Then you aspect people to donate money to this server when people get banned right and left. That makes me really want to donate money. Another this you guys sit there and change the Economy over to MTC thats plain out dumb its I know for a fact people don't like the credits and people want the Gold stander. I mean look at the market reqiureing people to use MTC there that's why the market isn't doing so good and people do stuff like greifing..... Further more Having that stupid MCTown I mean really you have to add something so difficult that some admin's, mod's and helpers dont know how to use it let alone people that own a town. I am here to say that some of you Administrators and Mods need to get off your high horse and look around at the towns and people that do not like this MTC and do away with the NEW MARKET RULES.... And allow them to chose if they want to use that or gold. Personally id love to see this server do good and all but the more u sit here and deny the truth the worst things will get and the less money the server will make.

-Staff removed pointless poll from this banned player, I suggest you ignore them since this is the reason they are banned-
ummm first off they have a reason to ban people. If they do stupid things they get banned-simple as that. Secondly the MCtown plugin is easy for some people and hard for others. If you just practice and ask people for help you can learn it. Lastly, they want people to donate to make the server better. Who cares if they ban a lot of people. That just gets rid f the people who don't know how to behave, so the mature ones can play. If they let people stay on that do stupid things then the server wouldnt be as fun. Donating just helps out the server keeping it running which makes it fun.
lol see you blind i am 90% positive that people that have donated have gotten banned, secondly when your sitting there trying to get people banned that's just dumb.
Sounds like somebody is mostly just butthurt about getting banned for stealing from the trap chests.

Honestly I am very much in favor of the thief traps. It makes it really easy on the mods to see who doesn't deserve to be here. Seriously, if you can't stop yourself from taking from a chest surrounded with signs saying that you'll be banned then you can't be trusted to not take items out of player chests you randomly find.

And really, most of your posts are in your ban appeal threads. We don't want people like you here.
and how old are you really? like 40
are you kidding me? there are tons of people that have donated and are still playing. And they don't just sit there banning random people. They ban people who deserved to be banned. If you do something wrong you need a punishment. If they kept these people on they would just do it again. P.S. I'm not blind , i have 20/20 vision. Also so what if he's 40...
Monkey you just cant handle the truth.
Haha, 40? Because I have a beard in my avatar picture?

Not smart enough to read somebody's profile to find out they're 25, not smart enough to not take diamonds from a thief trap.

Hope you stay banned
Yes i can...They ban a lot of people because they have a reason. You are just posting lies saying how they do it for no reason.
Those traps are to weedle out those who we don't want in our community - thieves and griefers. By the chests it CLEARLY has signs everywhere stating you will be banned if you take from chests that are not yours. People can still use gold and diamonds for currency as well as MTC, yes we have a bit of inflation but it happens.

The new market rules are there for a reason, to keep the market running smoothly.

If you hate the way things are run here, I suggest you find another server that meets your needs.

Locking this.