Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Creating] Signature Services!
Started by [E] яєvєℓѕ21

Hey all,

I recently made a signature for myself, and then leogt123 for use on the forums. At first I made mine to test out the new photoshop, but then I made Leo's because I got bored, and seeing as I have finished my exams and am on holiday now I will have a lot more time so I am offering my services to everyone else!

revels21-1.png

Leo.png

Those two are examples of the two I have made so far. One is just my name with some effects added, the other one is one I made based on leogt123's IGN. These are examples of some more simplistic signatures containing just a name with maybe a tag in front, however I can also make more detailed signatures (obviously requiring more time) which include things such as forum tags, in-game tags, in-game roles/positions (e.g. faction owner/helper/member etc.) and I can include backgrounds which can be plain with a simple colour scheme or gradient (including transparency) like in the above signatures, or they can be pictures including whatever you specify! I can also add your in-game avatar to the picture in any pose you specify and I can add in any pictures you want to send me as well!

To summarise, what you have in your signature is completely up to you, the above are just examples of what can be done and all you need to do is tell me what to include!

All signatures will be done for free unless you really want to give a donation, and because they are being done for free they will be done on a first-come first-serve basis!

Thank-you for reading!