Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] new ban appeal because my other was locked
Started by [E] benyboy567

lomanic is in the ban committee aswell
I deserve to be unbanned because I am really sorry for my actions. I have apologised about a thousand times, I am really remorseful for my stupid actions and I love this server so much.
Arted my holidays now I will not have wifi probably, I hope to see a rePly when I see this next and hope even more for a positive reply. Hope the server is doing well and I can't wait to be back (hopefully)
i fewel like i am being ignored, will a mod please reply to this appeal.
Your ban appeal was already finalized. I'm not sure what you are expecting from this.
What do you mean finalised? Am I unbanned?
Finalized in the way that your ban appeal was closed with a punishment.
Yield, if you want I can be banned for a month or more if you want. You can mute me for 3 or more months, anything. Even if you don't believe me that I am truly sorry and it will never happen again, it is true. You only appreciate something after you lose it. I have learnt that the hard way. Please sympathise for me. I really hope you give me some hope of getting back sooner or later.

Benyboy567
Or Nem
Do you mean what holy said, I think that that was completely unfair and I think he was in a bad mood because or something. I prefer it if someone sympathetic would respond