Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] new ban appeal because my other was locked
Started by [E] benyboy567

holysmokes, I feel that I do not deserve to be perma ban on benyboy567 and i don't believe that razataza should be banned aswell. I know that you don't want to listen to my opinion but I have so many friends on the server that also agree that I should be unbanned. It would be pleasant for everyone if I were to be unbanned from minetown.
You probably don't like me but the ban group should be thinking of how you could make the server better. Before I was banned i was making a chinese house, no-one had any problems and everyone was happy. That is the atmosphere that would continue to be if I were unbanned. Any person who reads this would see how much i want to be on the server and I really hope the best. thankyou
I would swear an oath for this server that i will never brake the rules. jail me for a week or more, I do not care, as long as I know I will be back on eventually I am happy. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Ok, Explain this to me. You stole from a chest that said you would be perma-banned if you took from it. Why should we allow a thief back into the community? If you can't follow a simple server rule, especially when the rule break occurred surrounded by 10+ signs telling you not to, why should we let you back in?
You should let me back in because you can keep my promise that it will never happen again. I would like you to give me one chance to prove to you that I am a fair citizen. I slipped up once and I will not do it again. Please give me that chance.
You keep saying it will never happen again but I sense absolutely no remorse in your appeals, which leaves me feeling skeptical that unbanning you would be a good decision. Instead of telling me why the server NEEDS you to be unbanned, tell me why you DESERVE to be unbanned.
I DESERVE to be unbanned because i am a great citizen. When I was not banned I got along with everyone and there were no problems. I deserve to be unbanned because everyone makes mistakes and I am really sorry for my one. Yield, I ask one chance. If I brake another rule you can perma ban me forever.
I really hope you trust me on this because I am really remorseful and I love this server too much to give up.
why is nobody replying. I live in europe so the time might be different
Please be patient and wait for a reply.