Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Looking for.......

Hello, I am looking for someone who knows how this system of Territory, Tow, Region, Plot works. I own a town and i can not do this system at all and its going to kill me. I am looking for someone who knows how to do this and be appart of a town soon to be major city.

Basically I am offering a job/ jobs to people. I can right now only afford to pay one person so if you wish to work for no pay GREAT!

What I need:

A city Planner

will make 50 MTC a week

Description: Make Regions and Plots, Sell them and map out new roads and places to be built.

A Market Planner

will make 45 MTC a week

Description: Attract Shops to the market, attract Business to the town. Talk to the City planner for selling lots in the market and building/making new lots

and expanding the market.

A Banker

will make 55 MTC a week

Description: Maintain the bank Sell Volts and try to attract people to trust our bank with their good/ money.

I will be adding more positions later on such as a Parks & Recreation Department, Transportation Department, Police Department, Garbage pick up, Envirofacts Department.

all which will come in time. But I need those positions filled above first........ PS: bank is under construction.

If you wish to apply message me or come to Rockville and send Jillbucca mail.

thanks