Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] BENYBOY567 BAN APPEAL
Started by [E] benyboy567

As your IP's match, we have no way of knowing which one of you is on the account at any given time. If your appeal is cleared, we will handle this issue at a later time.
Beny or Razataza I dont think you really are remorseful. You logged into an alt account while we were going through your ban appeal process. I find that being very sneaky, as a matter of fact I was considering of unbanning you but unfortunately your sneaky acts slipped up and thanks to Yield you were Caught. Im going to think this over and decide tomorrow wether I will unban you or not.
razataza has done nothing wrong, you cannot ban someone who did nothing. My friend jack (razataza) has never stolen. benyboy567 has, benyboy567 is who u should be unbanning or not unbanning
i have nothing moretosay, it is up to u to do the right thing
Ok beny, I have made my decision. You have violated Several Minetown rules including:

Stealing and taking from chests that are not yours is not allowed

Griefing is not allowed

Be considerate of Other Players

Since this is your second offense and you decided to log into an alt account while in the Ban Appeal Process

Im going to Perma Ban You. Hopefully you will treat the new server you play on better than you have treated ours.