Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] BENYBOY567 BAN APPEAL
Started by [E] benyboy567

WHO WAS BANNED? BENYBOY567

BY WHO? i don't know

WHEN? around 3 months agO

WHY WAS I BANNED? I griefed some items

what i think about it I am really sorry for all of the inconvenience I may have caused and I am really sorry to whoever I stole from. I will never grief again and follow the rules.
I was allowed to make a ban appeal on the 23 of june which is today.
Benyboy, You were banned For stealing From a Chest ( A trap that has signs All around it) Before that you were banned for griefing. This is what you stated the last time you were banned

" I admit that even that amount of items is not acceptaple but i understand i did wrong and i just asked if i could have another chance.'

With that being said please explain to me why you think you deserve to be unbanned.
this time i really mean it. I have not been able to go on the best mc server and it really makes me mad. I am really sorry for everything i have done. holy, when a chest is open and it says do not steal, that makes it it more stealable for me. i love this server and i wouldn't want to go on any other. pls forgive me.
BenyBoy567 wrote:
when a chest is open and it says do not steal, that makes it it more stealable for me

That doesn't really convince me. I need to be %100 sure You will never break the rules again.
I'm trying to convince u. I honest love this server. I griefed because me and a few other people were doing a project. I amreally sorry for it and no damage has been done as the area was rerolled. I promise that I will never steal or break any of the minetown rules again. seriously I mean it
razataza, Your deleting of the post wasn't quick enough. You have been banned on your alt account.
that is my friend genius
he uses my computer and i commented for him, he comes to my house cuz he doesn't have a computer
we deleted it because we thought u would think that