Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I cant seem to log into mine town main server..

Hello.. i'm having trouble logging into the server i'm not sure what i did wrong this time.. if i'm banned or if its just a java thing.. it says ( Internal exception:java.io.IOException:Recieved string lengh longer than maximum allowed (214 >119)..or well... the last thing i did when online was building a road from my village to a near bye warp that was there for a while now .. and a new town going up bye someone i helped get started.. was just trying to help build community relations and all ..hope that's not bad...ive played on minetown for quite a while now and i try to be as helpful as possible to new players , hoping that im not coming off as pushy or overbearing.. i leave torches around try to help with safe houses , yes i know that sounds mean , but ya i probly over stepped my greetings again and upset someone somehow , someone did die and lost there tools..I put them in an unlocked chest nearby for them to find...hmm , well i'm not sure how many more dasterdly deeds iv'e done.. im wondering if there is a list somewhere of banned people to look for my name?? if i am banned and for what reason could u post it on my wall please.. a notice of this would be nice..and what terrable altercations and chaos that i have rot upon the nearby townfolks otherwise im stumped as to whats wrong.. so please help... i need to feed my dogs and harvest some pigs(food)..thank you ..and have a nice evening.. singed Ubatracker
try force updating your minecraft. all i can say really after a copypasta of your error in google. and a side note, calm down, you might self incriminate yourself by telling your life story lol.
ok rgr that..thanks.. ill try the update.. but will i get onto other servers if i do?? and thats probly going to be another problem to deal with ...lol
force updating your minecraft just redownloads the .minecraft forlder and replaces your old one. you will lose any mods you had installed, but thats good, because it was probably one of your mods that wasnt playing nice with the server.