Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] iJordann appeal
Started by Unknown User

Username: iJordann

When you were banned : (6/20/2012)

Person who banned you idk i forgot.

Reason you were banned: LUring? i dont see how i was in the end and wanted to battle some one so i did /tpahere (name) he accpeted i got hit hit him back he fell in a hole so did i thhen i went back to the hole went in and got our stuff but of course i kept the loot who woudlnt keep it? It is pretty ridiclous iof yu ask me and my feeind said i got banned from a trial mod and the mod said tries giving the kid dimands when i never said i was my freind juist told me tht as i am typing now!! so i am pretty mad becuase i never said i would give him diamnds that is a lieng mod and my freinds thans it is crasp tht the mod sad i triwed lurong weith diamnfs and anyway i just sent him a tpa request he accpted it and hit me so i jhit him and we bnothfell then he said lets battle and i said ok so we battled and he lost and then we did again so how the heck am i banned this is a bunch of bs sawine u arw gonig to lose a;ot of people if ur mods arwe trating players like this?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank tyou> he hit me forst and then i hit him so how am m i ban!!
You already have a ban appeal open. Don't try to circumvent the ban committee.