Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] adioshoes78 Land Claim
Started by [E] adioshoes78

You need to post screenshots so if the owner sees the thread he can reconice the things and reclaim it.

The land claiming proses, i belive, takes 6 months..
What does it look like?<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f632.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":o">:o</object>
Also, be aware that items in chests are removed from land claims...
You can usually find out the owner of a region by standing in it and doing "/rg info". Another method is to check the protections on chests/doors... do /cinfo and then punch the chest or door. As for screenshots, what error do you get? Are you taking the screenshots with Minecraft (F2) or your operating system (Print Screen button)?

I'm not involved with processing land claims, but I imagine that the staff will need a little more than "it is wooden in the middle of the woods." as that describes a lot of houses. Maybe you might want to at least post the coordinates and the nearest warp. To get the coordinates press F3 (the coordinates are the numbers after X:, Y:, Z:) -- press F3 again to get back to the main screen.
Any items will be cleared, also land claim takes up to 6 months.
Oh well forget this haha