Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The 10 Commandments of Minetown
Started by [E] Lomanic [1]

And 'lo did Lomoses return from the Admin channel bearing with him two holy USB drives. Upon these drives were encrypted the word of Sawine, glory be to the owner.

1) Thou shalt advertise no other servers but Minetowns own

2) Thou shalt not hack thine server nor ping or Ddos lest thou wish to feel mine own ban hammer upon thy brow

3) Thou shalt not speakest the word in chat in caps for 'lo... Caps are bad

4) Thou shalt keep the patch day sacred and have patience with thy holy staff as these things takest time

5) Thou shalt honor thy Mod and Mod Pluses

6) Thou shalt not Spawn Camp, and spawn camp referest only to thine main spawn area, that being the area thine warpest to when thou are typing /spawn

7) Thou shalt not Dupe

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object> Thou shalt not Grief

9) Thou shalt not troll upon thine holy forums to the extent were thou cause another harm

10) Thou shalt not pester thine owner with thine own petty problems, the owner is a busy diety and should be revered as such.... thou whilt just be ignorest anyway
Hi me jallaf , you lomanic we staff . bye
Lomanic wrote:
the owner is a busy diety

...Diety!?!? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
He meant diggity.
Lomanic wrote:

And 'lo did Lomoses return from the Admin channel bearing with him two holy USB drives. Upon these drives were encrypted the word of Sawine, glory be to the owner.

2) Thou shalt not hack thine server nor ping or Ddos lest thou wish to feel mine own ban hammer upon thy brow

4) Thou shalt keep the patch day sacred and have patience with thy holy staff as these things takest time

6) Thou shalt not Spawn Camp, and spawn camp referest only to thine main spawn area, that being the area thine warpest to when thou are typing /spawn

7) Thou shalt not Dupe

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object> Thou shalt not Grief

9) Thou shalt not troll upon thine holy forums to the extent were thou cause another harm

10) Thou shalt not pester thine owner with thine own petty problems, the owner is a busy diety and should be revered as such.... thou whilt just be ignorest anyway

I REJECT YOUR RULES!!
Coffeey wrote:
Lomanic wrote:

7) Thou shalt not Dupe

I REJECT YOUR RULES!!
@ rule 5: apparently it is fine to abuse admins, dev's and helpers though.
jallaf wrote:
Coffeey wrote:
Lomanic wrote:

7) Thou shalt not Dupe

I REJECT YOUR RULES!!

Funniest thing I've seen in a while..
ronvandorp wrote:
@ rule 5: apparently it is fine to abuse admins, dev's and helpers though.

and you will ...
Lomanic wrote:

FUCK DA HELPERS

Joke