Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] How can I reach there???
Started by [E] simworld

Um....

I'd lost the direction and lost in the world of Minetown, and believe me it's super big. I want to go back to my protected area, which has yet put a warp name.

So, is there any method I can go to the place by using "Jump" to the co-ordinate?? x=??? z=???

unfortunatly no. you have no hints or clues as to were your region is?
i know the co-ordinate only....cos I was warp to a place...then keep on walking around for days......so I have no idea where am i actually..haha
give me the coordnates, ill find it for you. is everything above ground?
Hi Trueruroumi,

the co-ordinate is x6256 z8878

it has been protected. But I donno how can i reach there when I m lost in the world of MT.
Well heres my sugesstion, Open up the world map here on the minetown website, and browser around as to where y uofeel the area might be, Your Chacter shuold also show on the map, all ya need to do then is direct yourself in that direction <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
First, I would suggest getting the Rei's Minimap modification. Then you can place a waypoint for the coords, and follow the pointer on the minimap until you reach your protected area.

Another way that may work is doing /pe goto. If you're area is protected, you probably made a PE for it. Do /pe list closed and find the pe that you put in for the protection. Then do /pe goto

Good luck finding your area again!
Pokemon, I tried. It seem has problem with it. Once close, cant use that command on it. It sound legit...else everyone can use /pe as a /warp

btw, I wonder If I can request a MOD to tpa me to the co-ordinate...

or

request a MOD create a /warp in that area. Since I am going to do that anyway.....
It may be possible for a mod to actually get to your region if you know the region name. If you do know the region name, try seeing if you can give it to a mod to get to your region and make a warp for you. Just an idea.
i think i found the place, what did you border the area with?