Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] W0LF

=============

Username: cosmcreeper

When you were banned : (Date.) june 18 2012

Person who banned you: not sure was not on at time

Reason you were banned: greifing the megatonton resort. i griefed it because i needed 20 dirt and i thought crazelmax was banned for greifing both my houses i bought from him i could easily replace the dirt and Crazelmax im sorry.

=============
So... You needed dirt and your first thought was to go grief someone? Last I checked, you can walk 100 blocks in any direction and find dirt... A lot of it. How in any way could this be acceptable?
it mpore like stabbing her in the back
Lmao he was banned on ma birthday <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
You still haven't answered yield's question. How could this be acceptable?
its not that yield its more stabbing her in the back for many things she has done to me and we have worked it out also i had gone back to go to my old shop and thats when i had no perms and found the resort and thought she was banned but if i went there just for dirt and knew that was there then i deserve a very long ban but luckily thats not the case so i hope after almost 3 weeks the ban committee can work it out but if not may this be my last post.
i got banned for trying to /pe for my house a person siad that i didnt type it in right i didnt understand then i did it right and then it told me something and i tryed to type in pertition open then it banned me so can someone plz contact meand help me with my problem. and can someone help unban me plz that is the only server that i go on exept for my server.
You should have been a good example for her how to be a cool/kind person. Just taking revenge doesn't help the world. It just leads to even worse things.

Why didnt you report her if she griefed your shop? If you did she would be banned if the mods found out she griefed you.
Ok I've been quite but i need to clear some things up. First off, the "she" that keeps being referred to is a he(Crazelmax). Second, me and crazelmax own the town that cosmicreepers 2 plots were in. He kept destroying our sidewalk and we asked several times for him to stop and he never did so we repossessed his lots. Zionia can vouch for it, he/she was the one who told us to evict then he removed cosmic's protection. That's when Cosmic decided it would be a cool idea to start a city literally 20 blocks away from my town. Which is against the rules( number 4 part c) Now this all happened back in December. I didn't know building close to someone else was against the rules back then otherwise I would have reported him. So in summary, Cosmicreeeper just tried to "stap me in the back" for something that happened 7 months ago.
yes