Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Factions - How to make
Started by [E] Laucain

Faction Name:

Bellator quod exigo

Faction Abbreviation:

BQE

Faction Type:

Fighting Merchants

Faction Leader:

0ddie (co - founder iamthewalrus1995)

Faction Members:

iamthewalrus1995, farewelliv , (more to be added at a later date)

Faction Alliances:

Dark Crusade

Faction PVP Status:

Yes

Faction Grief Status:

No (until we have a thriving city this will be changed)

Recruitment Status:

Yes

Misc:

Honest working clan, happy for anyone same minded to join <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Sorry I'm making a new one and deleted the other <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Faction Name:

Dark Crusade

Faction Abbreviation:

DC

Faction Type:

All

Faction Leader:

ac3boyrom3o

Faction Members:

none atm (look for a thread with recruitment)

Faction Alliances:

none atm

Faction PVP Status:

No maybe later

Faction Grief Status:

No

Recruitment Status:

Yes

Misc:

Home to everyone, we hold really nice projects. We are for hire e.g. henchmen, builders etc.

Take a look at our recruiting thread!
Faction Name:

Faction Abbreviation:

Faction Type:

pvpers

Faction Leader:

rosie12321

Faction Members:

none

Faction Alliances:

none

Faction PVP Status:

yes

Faction Grief Status:

no

Recruitment Status:

Yes

Misc:
Faction Name:

Nova City

Faction Abbreviation:

NC

Faction Type:

Builders, Adventure

Faction Leader:

maxis11111, Kutha

Faction Members:

maxis11111, Kutha, Blackdust79, McChimp

Faction Alliances:

Soviet City

Faction PVP Status:

No Pvp

Faction Grief Status:

No Griefing In-Side The City

Recruitment Status:

Yes Just Ask Me (maxis11111) And You Can Be In My Faction

Misc:

Faction Name:

The Soviet Empire

Faction Abbreviation:

TSE

Faction Type:

We take all people who want to join The Soviet Empire

Faction Leaders:

Drpepper1344, ZenZiggy

Faction Members:

lildyl77

Faction Alliances:

None ATM

Faction PVP Status:

No, Unless we are at War with other factions

Faction Grief Status:

No, We will not tolerate greifing

Recruitment Status:

Yes

Misc:

Our faction colors are White and Red. White stands for our pureness, and desire to help the server! Red is for the blood of our enemies who get in our way.
Faction Name:

The Elven Kingdom of Relad

Faction Abbreviation:

EK

Faction Type:

Everything

Faction Leader:

HamerGaming

Faction Members:

HamerGaming (so far)

Faction Alliances:

(none yet)

Faction PVP Status:

No unless is guest wold, war world, or we are having a war if it is fine with the players(NOTE: small matches can be made as long as its ok with the players versing each other.)

Faction Grief Status:

No unless in guest world or war wolrd

Recruitment Status:

Yes

Misc: EK is a faction mostly made up of archers. Join if you want to be a scout or archer. We mainly live in holwed out trees/tree houses. Cuting trees with out permison is one of the main laws if you do you shall be made war with and be punished severliy!
Faction Name:

Pa Sulmansinar Sprantillianerelab

(The Sprantillian Unification in our native tongue)

Faction Abbreviation:

PSS

or PSSprantillianerelab

Faction Type:

Technology, math, science, engineering enthusiasts, geeks, nerds, People who enjoy the unknown

Faction Leader:

Technoalpha

Faction Members:

None as of yet

Faction Alliances:

none as of yet

Faction PVP Status:

Yes (I assume we can modify this later on if it becomes a problem.)

Faction Grief Status:

Yes (Though we cannot stop enemies from committing these acts, we hope to be seen as peaceful allies by all, and hope to not have to come to fighting. Those who attack, however, will be dealt with promptly, using no more force than is necessary.)

Recruitment Status:

Yes

Misc:

We are excited to experiment with new technologies, especially redstone, and expanding our empire with peace, whenever possible, into the final frontiers of minecraft.
as a follow-up, i would like to change my reply to the griefing and pvp question to:

These acts are permitted, but will be viewed as an act of war and dealt with promptly. When you attack one of us, you attack all of us. We wish to always be seen as an ally of all, if possible.
Faction Name: The Knights Templar

Faction Abbreviation: TKT

Faction Type: War, Explorer, Private, Science, Technology, And Knights of The Temple.

Faction Leader: SmallXChocolate

Faction Members: USHRecon (M), Chrisseb (M), MutantMSTie (M), Lildyl77 (PM), TylerKelly43215 (PM) (More to come when this faction is able to start advertising...)

Faction Alliances: Tension (More added soon)

Faction Nemesis: Dark Crusade (lol)

Faction PVP Status: Yes

Faction Grief Status: Yes, BUT ONLY in the Nether or War World is Grieving and Stealing allowed...

Recruitment Status: Yes

Misc: We Are An Active Faction...So In order to be an official Member of this faction, you have to earn my trust through a series of Objectives... You will have the right of being a (PM) until You earn the (M) Status. Once so, In order to keep your Membership status, you must be active! No more than 2 weeks of inactivity is allowed without Notice! We are True to our Brothers in Arms and Will fight by anyone's side who will Ally with us... We have a faction base in which anyone can warp to as of right now called HolyLand... However, once the project is finished, only members are allowed past the Castle walls...

IMPOTANT: You will receive a sign-on bonus once you become a member. You will also have your own House within the Castle walls. You also have all Alliances and Brothers who offer their best security and protection to help you during battles and adventures. If any problems occur, you bring them directly to me...!

PM = Pre-Member.........M = Member
Do factions go through a series of review before accepted or just a started thing?

*Bump*