Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Prison server map archive or world download?
Started by [E] MLGesus

Does anyone have any of the prison maps or world downloads for the prison server? Please let me know if you have any idea where I would be able to find these. Thanks so much. If you have any info, please reply or add me on discord: Oscarpoggers#9442
Unfortunately there is no prison map or anything else relating to prison remaining anymore, sorry.
BumpyBob0007 wrote:
Unfortunately there is no prison map or anything else relating to prison remaining anymore, sorry.

Who created the prison maps? Would I be able to get in contact with them to see if they still had them saved by chance?
To be honest, I don't know who made them. I'm the longest serving staff member (since the end of 2015), and prison was long gone by the time I got on staff. I can tell you for certainty that no one on the current staff team has the maps or any connection to them, nor does anyone who has been involved with Minetown in an official capacity at any point over the last 5 years. You can try contacting the old prison admins, but I don't know who they were or where to point you to. Even if you did manage to contact them, I very much doubt they have the maps stored.

Sorry if this isn't what you were wanting to hear, but the prison maps are almost certainly lost.
BumpyBob0007 wrote:
To be honest, I don't know who made them. I'm the longest serving staff member (since the end of 2015), and prison was long gone by the time I got on staff. I can tell you for certainty that no one on the current staff team has the maps or any connection to them, nor does anyone who has been involved with Minetown in an official capacity at any point over the last 5 years. You can try contacting the old prison admins, but I don't know who they were or where to point you to. Even if you did manage to contact them, I very much doubt they have the maps stored.

Sorry if this isn't what you were wanting to hear, but the prison maps are almost certainly lost.

My search will go on. Thank you.