Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Question about logging off before your "combat clock" runs down so you wont get killed
Started by [E] antonyoo

Hi, is this against the rules?

If it is, does it apply to the end too?

If it does not, can this be changed so that does apply to the end? I have had someone log off while we were fighting so that I could not hit him. I assume he knew that his "combat clock" was still ticking and therefore he couldnt simply warp away. He came back later and because his "combat clock" had ran out, he simply warped away. Afterwards he told be "sucker".

The "combat clock" was made so that people who are fighting couldn't just hit someone once and then simply /warp away. I feel as though being able to log off during combat, even in the end, completely negates the efforts of those who made the "combat clock". Thanks for your time.
It'd be great if they implemented the plugin used on the PvP server.

Basically, when anyone logs out during combat a PvPLogger NPC spawns on the spot. When you hit it, it'll start running. If you kill it, it'll drop the inventory of the person that logged out.

Works great!
I havn't seen that PVP logger guy in a while actually lol. I miss him <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Landro wrote:
It'd be great if they implemented the plugin used on the PvP server.

Basically, when anyone logs out during combat a PvPLogger NPC spawns on the spot. When you hit it, it'll start running. If you kill it, it'll drop the inventory of the person that logged out.

Works great!

YES PLEASE