Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Soccerjj1 Ban Appeal
Started by [E] soccerjj1

I realized afterwards that I shouldn't have said it, but:

1. I don't think that's disrespectful enough for a permanent ban

2. It was justified (in my opinion) because I was unjustly kicked

3. Nothing in the ban description mentioned being disrespectful
Im just saying that you were disrespecting the staff for saying that we are corrupt. If Danny bans you for spawnkilling, than you were spawnkilling.

If you are a mod and you dislike someone, you cant just ban that player. Danny is a mature mod and he knows how to handle in these situations.
Okay, sorry. I wasn't saying that all of the staff was corrupt, just Danny <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>. I apologize if I offended anyone (even Danny :/) and I promise not to disrespect staff again. Also, Danny might have thought that I was spawn killing, but I don't think I was, so it could have just been a misunderstanding, but even so, I also promise to not spawn kill ("again").
And on a separate, unrelated note, I don't think auctioning an almost-broken sword is very responsible/mature -_- (But I understand now that it's allowed)
soccerjj1 wrote:
And on a separate, unrelated note, I don't think auctioning an almost-broken sword is very responsible/mature -_- (But I understand now that it's allowed)

I buy broken tools for my Repair level, so i dont really see the problem with that..
It was a diamond sword that I just bought because of the enchantment it had.
It tells you the damage on the item when the bid starts.

=invalid
And also mods, if you look at the logs and decide you're not going to unban me, will you also tell me then so I can know to stop checking?
I've decided to make this a 24 hour temp ban, starting when you were first banned. You will be unbanned at about 7:30 tonight.