Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Soccerjj1 Ban Appeal
Started by [E] soccerjj1

Username: soccerjj1

When you were banned : 6/15/12

Person who banned you: DannyBoyg1

Reason you were banned: "Spawn camping"

Note: I was not spawn camping, but besides that I think he handled the matter completely wrong. First, I was in the wild teaming up with a faction member, then I attacked (and killed) DannyBoyg1, then ran back to spawn to avoid being killed by the other people that were there because I was low on health. After I got back, he kicked me for "Spawn camping" and in the description also said if I do it again then it would be a permanent ban. When I reconnected to the server, I told him that I was not spawn camping and explained to him what I've said in this post. I'll admit that I did make a sarcastic comment afterwards - "Here comes the ban", and I was banned shortly after for "spawn camping", even though I had not even left the safe zone since I had been kicked.
I forgot to mention that I also said something about "corrupt staff" (referring to DannyBoyg1), and that DannyBoy let his personal dislike for me affect his decision to ban me. I apologize if this is in the wrong section, but is there a way I can request to have someone de-modded?
Spawn camping doesnt just mean hanging in the none-pvp section. It also means waiting in the pvp area for players to first enter the wilderness from spawn. Is this what you were doing?
I do not believe I was spawn camping (I was moving towards spawn so that I would be able to chat without being killed, and I saw him fighting one of my faction members. I went and helped him kill DannyBoy, then since I was low on health I swam back to spawn), but I understand that I might not know exactly what it is. The main issue is that he banned me for something that supposedly happened before I was kicked and received the warning. The only reason I was banned after I got back was because I made DannyBoy mad by saying something that isn't against the rules to my knowledge.
I'm looking into this. Please be patient as there are some logs I must dig through.
Okay, please just let me know as soon as possible if I am unbanned. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Umm not trying to rush you or anything but when should I expect to hear back from you?
Can take a few days so please be patient.
Okay sorry, this is just the only Minecraft server I've been playing and I get bored easily <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f622.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":cry:">:cry:</object>
I want to add that you have to respect the staff, and calling staff corrupt is not really respectfull.