Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] why do you play minecraft?
Started by Unknown User

I don't think Ev is a "sexy beast" though. More of an attractive entertainer. I think that at least. He is very much an entertainer on minetown <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
This thread is getting a little too much for me to watch
why tho
Learn to take a joke! Oh, my days, dude, the discussion was long over .___.
There are many forms of RolePlay, I have thirteen years of experience with online written RP from turn based posts on forums to mIRC and messenger programs ( MSN Messenger, Skype, Discord, etc) to graphical interface chats to in-game RP.

I wholeheartedly encourage you to keep roleplaying in the appropriate places and time and gain experience. There are many great communities out there, I feel like MineTown may have a place for it as well although I have not personally searched for it here. I tend to keep my roleplay outside of videogames and my first encounter with roleplayers in-game was a little awkward for me. Haha. It happens.
roleplaying games are amazing and no one can argue with that. It is true they are very fun and I intend to keep doing them. But I yield to your superior experience. You have been doing them for as long as I have been alive. I would always welcome a fellow roleplayer though. You do not find them all over the place. If you want I would love to play roleplaying games with you.