Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban appeal

SupremeSaucer811

Ban Date 8-28-2020

Everrius

Xray or exploiting

That is a good reason to ban me but I want to play on the server and I wont hack anymore.
Knowing you've done something wrong doesn't really change that you did it. If anything, it means you were aware of the rules, knew better, and chose to break them anyway.

If you'll remember, you asked if hacking was okay, and were told by nearly every active player in the server that it absolutely wasn't. You said that you wouldn't hack, yet proceeded to freecam anyway. You were given a warning and told not to hack again, and you agreed not to. You then decided to X-Ray and sold the materials you got on the auction house. You gave your word twice that you weren't going to hack, and you broke your word both times. So why should we take you at your word a third time?

I understand you want to play on Minetown, but we're going to need something a little stronger than just your word here. Show me that you understand what you did.
Ok you are right don't unban me sorry. can I get unbaned from the discord server so I know what is going on?
Your Discord ban was essentially the same thing. You joined a voice channel less than a minute after being banned and started listing all the places you've gotten banned from for using a hacked client. The trend that I'm seeing is that you know exactly what you've done, you know it isn't tolerated, you know it's gotten you permabanned before, and not only have you chosen to do it anyway, you came to discord to brag about it after you did it.

Shortening your one-month ban isn't about knowing what you did, it's about showing you won't do it again.
Ok how do you suggest I show that I won't do hacks. You don't believe me if I tell you that i won't hack. can you please not take anything away from me when I am gone.
Anything suspected of being illegitimate has already been removed from your inventory and storage chests. That's standard server procedure when someone receives a ban for obtaining items with cheats. As far as any plots you owned inside of someone else's town, whether or not they choose to evict you is up to them.

You haven't shown so much as an ounce of remorse, Supreme. You haven't even tried to. The only reasoning you've offered for why we should unban you is because you really want us to, and that's just not good enough. If you made an honest effort at trying to explain why what you did was a problem, I'd be open to shortening your ban, but so far all you've done is ask us to do stuff for you.

If you're really serious about proving you're not going to log back in with a hacked client, I suggest starting with an explanation of why what you did was wrong and offering a genuine apology for it.