Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Checking logs for Vanilla griefs [Poll]
Started by [E] BumpyBob0007

Considering that Hailey did this SPECIFICALLY to cause tension and conflict, your point does not stand, Irethena. If anything it's a reason not to allow someone who would manipulate a situation to have their desired outcome.
@7092931 wrote:
Considering that Hailey did this SPECIFICALLY to cause tension and conflict, your point does not stand, Irethena. If anything it's a reason not to allow someone who would manipulate a situation to have their desired outcome.

I'm not cold debating here. If others see it too, that's all I wanted. There's been other arguments in global between staff and player, and player and player. I'm tired of it personally.
@16706962 wrote:
Honestly, as being there I can get behind this- Yes, being able to tell who did what would be a blessing, but further thinking and this argument leads me to believe it might not be such a good idea...

Im starting to agree, lets keep vanilla as vanilla as possible.

I'm happy to see opposition agree, players should understand the environment Vanilla is meant to be, it isn't anarchy, but given the rules, players should do their best to add more defensive measures to avoid these problems. Thank you for seeing the other side.
i didn't do it to to cause tension and conflict, I did it to spark a conversation that i was getting mixed responds on.
Voting yes is some neo-fascist attempt at ruining the pure experience that is vanilla. If you want logs, go and play on main. My boy bumpybob knows this though and he sticks to the rules so we are all good!
I feel like if a grief happens, the logs shouldn't be checked. In a place were griefing is allowed we shouldn't have to be worried about do it. If they can check the logs than griefing changes from a thing you can do to people without consequence to something you have to be scared to do.
Hmmmm no....
74.png BumpyBob0007 So when this happens (and it will happen) to Hailey, Irethena, or any other mod, how are you going to ensure they don't check the logs to see who did it?
@18398415 wrote:
74.png BumpyBob0007 So when this happens (and it will happen) to Hailey, Irethena, or any other mod, how are you going to ensure they don't check the logs to see who did it?

I mean, I'm not going to check them. If I was, I wouldn't have the opinion I do. Go ahead, grief me! That's vanilla <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
@18398415 wrote:

Well considering Hailey and Kassy are against using logs I'd doubt they would, but given this question I am curious as well, how can we ensure this won't happen?