Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I did an oopsie
Started by [E] Reggief

=============

Username: Reggief

When you were banned : (Date.) Not sure must have been June 9th or 10th

Person who banned you: No clue, most staff are after me lately.

Reason you were banned: It says xray mining.

=============

I can stay banned on PVP server, it is probably better for my sanity and sexiness anyways, some peeps were getting mad and I was gonna get banned eventually for being too damn sexy and witty.

But in all seriousness I can stay banned in PVP, for the better anyways. But I don't think it warrants a ban on main server, considering I have none nothing wrong there. Anyways, thanks for the read.

Swell job sir, I commend you for you're well rounded letter concerning this matter. Quite a literary feat indeed!
You were Banned For X-Ray mining Reggie. Based on your appeal and everything normally it would be a 7 day ban, however since you seem to want to be banned on the PvP server i'll declare that Perma-ban.

As for the main server, normally you would be banned automatically, however the servers are not yet linked so it has to be done manually.

I am giving you a 7 day ban for X-ray starting effective on 06/08/2012 and ending 06/15/2012. Also if something like this should come up again, any kind of ban or kick, it will result in the loss of your V.I.P. status.

See you on Friday.