Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Item Durability Values
Started by [E] Osmosis

This is an expansion of Driak's useful post about item durability, including durability values.

The higher the value is on the end of a weapon or piece of armour, the less durability they have left. This is NOT the same with all tools and armour, it differs regarding the material used to make them.

The closer to the following numbers that the durability of the item is, the closer it is to breaking. So obviously, the number for a diamond item would have to be higher for it to break.

Leather Armour

Helmet: 56

Chestplate: 82

Leggings: 76

Boots: 66

Gold Armour

Helmet: 78

Chestplate: 114

Leggings: 106

Boots: 92

Iron Armour

Helmet: 166

Chestplate: 242

Leggings: 226

Boots: 196

Diamond Armour

Helmet: 364

Chestplate: 529

Leggings: 496

Boots: 430

In regards to tools, they all have the same durability as another tool of that material.

Gold: 33

Wood: 60

Stone: 132

Iron: 251

Diamond: 1562

Flint and Steel has a durability of 65, Fishing Rods have a durability of 65, Shears have a durability of 239, and Bows have a durability of 385.

Haha, Nice Job.

I was actually writing mine up without any internet connection, as soon as I got home I posted it, then I realized you'd bet me to it. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
sawine wrote:
If the post was a bit more clear this could be made into a sticky. But thanks for posting.

On the other thread. Seeing as this is a clearer version of that thread, maybye this should be made a sticky?
Bump for Friend <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>