Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Venzio not selling me eggs.
Started by [E] Dylan

Today Venzio told everyone he would sell people eggs for 750 MTC each. (Pig ones) I told him I would buy all of them he said ok. Then other people said they would and he said Already sold guys. I paid him the money and he decided not to sell me the eggs and refunded me. I talked to some people in game and they said this is against the rules and he has to sell them to me. Please help me.
I made a mistake about the price, I already wanted 5.5k but I was thinking wrong. I already said I was sorry and I refunded you right away. I only wanted the coins they were worth for me.

And other people even offered lower so I wouldn't sell to them. And I'm not selling anymore so.
The price was way lower that the orignal price so i dont Judge Venzio on this one.. I dont see any reason to why it should be against the rules to back out in the last minute. Thats what IRL buiesness men do, and i havent seen anyone of them getting arrested..
If he has already payed the money, I'd say it's too late to back out. pretty jerk move IMO.
Mr.Flip wrote:
If he has already payed the money, I'd say it's too late to back out. pretty jerk move IMO.

THAT BASTARD.

No really, he made an honest mistake and considering that he refunded the money straight away, I see no fault. I certainly don't think that this is against the rules, I can't see anything in that section about it.

Dylan, you have not lost anything in this transaction. All that's happened is that your hopes got falsely built up a little and I'm sure he's sorry for that.

I'd leave it at that.
Tp, remove the language or ur gonna he in trouble :/

If we can all just clam down a bit?

Honest mistake like tp said, no harm done what's to help Dylan?
i see no foul play in that trade...
Was this in auction or regular chat?
BARNEY626 wrote:
Tp, remove the language or ur gonna he in trouble :/

CHILLIN IN DA BACKSEAT
Holy is right, it matters in what context it was done. If it was in Auction then yes, the trade needs to be completed as per the auction rules on the Main server. However if this was just something offered in chat then no harm was done and with a full refund being given id say this was handled well.

So what was the context of this transaction? auction or just offer in chat?