Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Need some help
Started by [E] WhatItDo [1]

If it's Fatal Error (4): Null, then I'm sure it's avira or mcafee's internet security filtering the connection.

If it's Fatal Error (4): unable to get imput stream for lwjg_applet.jar.pack, it's antivirus. If it's AVG, disable Linkscanner.

If it's Fatal Error (4): Path to .minecraft\bin\minecraft.jar, clear the .minecraft folder, usually corrupt file.

If it's Fatal Error (4): Address family not supported by protocol family: connect, they have malware on their computer.

If it's Fatal Error (4): Permission denied: connect, they're likely using Java 7. Uninstall, reinstall java 6.

If it's Fatal Error (4) on classic, clear the browser's temp/cache files. If it's IE on windows, clear %temp%\www.minecraft.net\ and %temp%\minecraft.net
so your saying i have to uninstall java 7 and go back to six or vice versa
For your firewall do this: open norton -> PC security -> Manage firewall -> program rules -> Add -> -> allow
So far i have tried the firewall solutions and the java solutions and it does not end up working..any other ideas
Don't add Minecraft to the list to your firewall you have to add:

javaw.exe

Minecraft runs on Java <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Well i actually got it fixed just now guys, what i did was right click the client>properties>change comparability. i switched the compatibility from windows 7 to Windows XP (3) and it ended up working. so i wanna thank you guys for your valuable help. and if it heppens again ill let you guys know.