Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Need some help
Started by [E] WhatItDo [1]

Hey guys, so im having two issue with my Minecraft one that is important and another that's just annoying. these are causing my minecraft to not work, making it useless so i was wondering if anyone good with computers can help me out. my first issue is that when i go to log into minecraft it tells me there's a new update so i download it then almost instantly after i do this every time it gives me an error that looks like this

11j2ivp.png

i have tried everything from starting a new jar over to completely wiping my .minecraft folder clear and deleting it to get it to start over, and it is int a issue that sometimes happens, it keeps on happening.

i have talked to some people and searched on Google for some solutions and right now its between UNINSTALLING java and reinstalling it or fixing my firewall(not sure how that works) but if someone can let me know which one to do or if anyone had this problem before it be a great help to let me know how you got it fixed.

Thanks.
What kind of computer do you have?
does windows handle your firewall or do you have 3ed party software (ex. Norton...kaspersky) that control the firewall?
I am running a gateway DX series and it is powered by windows 7 and as for the firewall it's norton.
Yah i seem to be gettin the same thing through google : It could be your firewall(So try and disable then Force Update Minecraft) or It can Be your Java ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A600YAKR16c ) <----Found that video It might work for you.
Ok ill try that thanks guys, ill get back to you with an answer weather or not it worked.
Okie Ill keep looking around .. hate to see you get mod and then not be able to play lol
yeah i know, it' torture <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> but ill tough it out get back in and do my thing.
Well if all else fails shouldn't you be able to play in Browser?
im not sure, you mean like play through the minecraft website?