Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] calakever ban appeal [xray]
Started by [E] calakever

Whatever happened there, it's still your fault. You let your friend access your account while you were making dinner, still your fault. Regardless of who was on your account, it's your responsibility. And kicking your friend out for getting you banned on minetown? That's a bit too much. Did you even had a friend to install that client to begin with?

http://www.minetown.net/rules
Can u please stop bumping ..
name:calakever

time you got banned: i think 6th of june

who banned you: i don't know

reason:xray

okay the last one:

Sorry about using the hack. I shoudn't leave my friend alone and i accept this is my fault. I was immature and unreliable But thanks to my friend, he teached me how to become more mature. I apologize from all of my clan. You don't deserve seeing me like this. I am the worst member of the cloud. Sorry my clan <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
Sorry For posting on a ban appeal that wasnt mine, but calakever came to me and asked for advice. She knew she screwed up by lying, and wanted some advice. If this isnt becoming more mature I do not know what is. I will take some jail time for posting on a ban-appeal that does not apply to me, but i think the ban committy should consider this. I will take my Jailtime!
I'll take your jail time Lucas. I feel i'm responsible for you.

Gimme your best cell. d6sg4jpg.png
oh, and i'm thinking to give a stack of diamonds at spawn
You cant buy yourself out of a ban by offering the people xrayed diamonds..
That ^.
i'm not offering them. i am just giving them to people which i broke their chance to find diamonds
Guys please stop posting on ban appeals that don't apply to you....

Calakever, be patient for the committee to see your appeal. They WILL get to it, being impatient does not help you.