Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Vanilla Rules
Started by [E] Soda08

Hey, I was reviewing the rules (link at the top of the page) and noticed that the rules specific to Vanilla are not posted anywhere other than the news updates. I was thinking it might be wise to put the Vanilla-specific rules on the rules page, as well as possibly here on this forum. What do ya'll think?

Here's the information that I've found, btw:
News Post on homepage wrote:
How Vanilla?

Other than allowing claiming and cosmetics, everything else is as it would be on hard mode survival Minecraft! Explosions, Firespread, PvP, and Mob Griefing are turned on everywhere! There are no teleports, no homes, no backpacks, no kits, no dynmap, no economy plugins, nothing. Griefing and raiding is allowed on anything not claimed, so claim your stuff!

Claiming

Claiming works through Grief Prevention, and a claim is created the same way as it is on any other server.

You gain 100 blocks for an hour of active playtime, along with 50 per vote, with a maximum of 100000.

However, claims do not last forever. A default claim created from placing a chest will expire after the owner is offline for a week. A claim without much on it will expire after 30 days. All other claims will expire after the owner is offline for 90 days. However, no claims will expire if the owner has more than 10000 claim blocks total.

You cannot do anything other than PvP on a claim if you’re not trusted. No levers, buttons, or doors.

You cannot claim within 50 blocks of another valid claim. This rule does not apply within 500 blocks of Spawn, or in the Nether and End. Safety claiming is completely banned

Speaking of that, claiming is enabled in the Nether and End.

Other Important Info

Vanilla’s map will reset more frequently than Main. We are aiming for the map to last about a year before resetting (so around August 2020 is when this map will reset). However, we will offer ways to move your builds from Vanilla to Main before the map resets.

AFK farming is allowed, but don’t abuse it.