Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] PVP Server Rank Names & Prefixes
Started by [E] sawine

as you are 300 dollar donater and apparently blown your budget(another post)
I like the options there. But a KDR would be pretty sweet, that or a total kill count prefix. Also, I know it would be some annoying coding, but in regards to factions, if one person kills everyone who is in another faction they could get a title. Maybe also an infamy system for people who are factionless, or even in a faction where, seeing as zombies and whatnot award credits from time to time, if a person gathers enough infamy from killing players, killing them rewards you with a bundle of justice reward depending on how long their kill streak was.

Possibly even organized PVP events, like faction wars, free for all matches, and things of that nature that have reward systems. These could also award little prefix's or even a suffix.

Then again, not my server, not a mod, just a normal crazy person who plays here and has way too much insanity in his head... I'm Wooshaxe on mumble btw if you want to lol at this post to me. Good server though, really enjoy the start of it so far, not too easy to become overbalanced, while not making it 100% fair and easy to win at. 9.6/10 I would say.
fbHvD.gif
My idea is having unlock able titles through donating, but earning them by skill in pvp. For example, you donate 20$, you have The possibility of the 50 kill streak title, but have to get 50kills to get the title.
Nice idea, but the problem i see with this is that unless you get 50 kills, you havent got anything for donating, which could discourage donations as peopole would be worried they may never get their 50 kills.