Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Claiming Datatown/Canberra
Started by [E] Hagan

Player wanting to claim: Haganharth

Warp name to land: /warp canberra is the only that I've been able to find.

Screenshot of land: Provided below

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: In the future, we will be expanding TownVille and adjacent territories further West. This town lies on the extreme Western edge of the island.

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums): I've attempted contact with the owner via in game /mail and forum messages. I've also only been able to find one of the members that had a plot still actively using the forum and server. I've been monitoring the town for a few months and not seen any activity. No doorway in the town has been re-protected since the protections went down in early February. The name of the region in world guard is datatown and gingerdata. I've posted screenshots of the forum, in-game, and sign messages posted just outside of the town.

Overview of region

ScreenShot2012-06-08at172643.png

Contact attempts

ScreenShot2012-06-08at173406.png

ScreenShot2012-06-08at173719.png

ScreenShot2012-06-08at104833.png

ScreenShot2012-06-08at174818.png
Here is an overhead view that I took on 26 Feb 2012 of the town. Kinda grainy since it wasn't the focal point of the picture but you can see that there has been no expansion.

Screenshot2012-02-16at103914copy2.png
Hagan we are going to do a final check of this area, so long as there are no members still active with permissions there that have an issue with the claim, we will approve this.

Please message me privately to discuss the completion of this land claim.