Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Guest World Reset
Started by [E] Nick663

I think its very old now and griefed alot. Lots of locked chests are everywhere and i think it would help us alot if it will be resetted.
Does it still have that epicly peeing sheep?
Landro wrote:
Does it still have that epicly peeing sheep?

Last I was there. (About a week ago)
Yes, the sheep is still there -_-
I believe, so don't
Yield wrote:
on this, but once the cluster software is complete and all the worlds are merged together, the guestworld will be wiped. Again, I'm not 100% sure, so don't get your hopes up.
why would you want to do that?!?! some guests learning how to play would lose everything! all you have to do is go to the sheep turn around and head over the broken bridge and continue to through the wasteland and cross the lake. then there is a collection of homes and guests living and playing with each other till they become members. would you like to destroy all that?
The guest world is intended to be a fun place for guests to mess around before joining the server. In the past, it was reset every week (I believe), so it's not really the place to be storing your valuables anyway.
The guestworld is dated. A reset would allow for Jungle Biomes to generate, then members along with guests can travel for the recources. I've been itching for a reset since my last Guestworld Retreat back in Febuary!
Notixar wrote:
why would you want to do that?!?! some guests learning how to play would lose everything! all you have to do is go to the sheep turn around and head over the broken bridge and continue to through the wasteland and cross the lake. then there is a collection of homes and guests living and playing with each other till they become members. would you like to destroy all that?

He's giving the indications to Arcadia. The safe haven.

Edit: We'll probably reset it in the next week.
I don't even know what arcadia is..