Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] can't 'use'
Started by [E] Xarahe

so right click on an oven to use, but no longer. pictured below is what has been happening on and off the last 48hrs when trying tto use something. shop, furnace, crafting table, boat, whatever:

x8yjH.png
Don't use a wooden axe. It's used for the World Edit plugin. You'll need a stone axe or higher.

Also, if you hold something other than that wooden axe in your hand, you'll be able to use furnaces and workbenches.
the axe is incidental to this screengrab. I've never used any axe in truth
Those messages only pop up when you click or rightclick with the wooden axe.

1st position and 2nd position
in fact the axe is from a kit, I'd never make a wooden axe, I have my pride
Yes .

the Wooden Axe is used for the World Edit plugin .

Only mods can use that.

Soo only Stone,Iron or Diamond Axe will work with cutting down trees or clicking on anything without getting that 1st & 2nd position <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Hope this helps

-Hazel xx
If you really need to use the wood axe, type /toggleeditwand (I believe this iis the correct command) to.turn.off the WE abilities of.the axe.
Yes the wooded axe is the too that staff members use todo world edits. Idk why it's toggled on by default but Bo biggy. Just remember to toggle it off if you MUST use it. Enjoy your time <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
WorldEdit? Wooden axes are for MCTown, unless its been changed very recently.
MCTowns is a plugin that uses World Guard

The axe is used to select regions, it's used for setting up protections (world guard), world editing, and MCTowns