Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] PVP server donation prefix's
Started by [E] Coffeey

Level the playing field, give us TNT
So in your mind what should be a perk for donators and what should be something all players get?

Name a list, you're not helping Dynamus determine the donation packs if you dont go into more detail about this.
I mean, TNT for donators? I will NOT be told that that is not a hardcore server perk. It is one of the most destructive methods of griefing possible and you have to pay for it.

The titles? Come on. Warrior and Soldier? They are titles of battle experience. If the titles were irrelevant to PVP, I wouldn't mind but they are obviously terms based on fighting.

I haven't met a single person yet who doesn't think this is disgusting, a hell of a lot of staff included. Anybody who doesn't form that group of people is patronised like they don't have a clue what they're talking about. Can't be doing with this rubbish.

A lot of this is complete bullshit and we all know it, I don't want to comment anymore because the thread will get locked anyway for speaking out of turn. I expected better of Minetown.
For once, I actually agree with tprezzle and coffeey xD

I think TNT should be available to non-donors, but not just given, maybe you have to pay MTC to place it. I'm not sure about lava though, since it can be used for decorative purpose or for lighting. I know I like to put it up as a wall on my netherwart farms to protect from griefers. Tnt traps can also be rigged to protect a base. Maybe TNT and Lava can only be placed in areas that your faction has claimed.

And maybe just a slight change in the donation titles. Maybe like, Noble or some other title that revolves around money instead of skill. for fighting skill I think titles like warrior can be bought with MTC and have small perks since you receive MTC by killing mobs in-game on the PVP server.

Also maybe we can make a small change in the way donation packs vary between servers. As much as i'd like to give another 300$ to minetown, I'm not able to. I'm 13, and the economy is in a tough spot right now. Ive blown pretty much all my money, and my family doesnt give me allowance. I really really miss my /jumpto, /craft and /chest, also my kits xD You get used to having it easy.

_________

Note- for those of you who say 'Im not allowed to pvp' I know that. I try to steer clear of it. I'm just in this to get more experienced with my faction and explore the new worlds of MT. =D
A donator pack should be a colored name / prefix.

It should NOT be anything that can give you an advantage over other's, or make it out that you are a better PVP'er than the non-donator's.
Actually i have seen in many pvp servers where they give u extra kits, like /kit grief and it would include tnt flint and steel and like an iron sword, and i like things like that but stuff like or /hat?! i meen really?! who in a pvp server wasnts /HAT
OkiFool66 wrote:
Level the playing field, give us TNT

TNT has been delivered to everyone.
TPrezzle wrote:
I mean, TNT for donators? I will NOT be told that that is not a hardcore server perk. It is one of the most destructive methods of griefing possible and you have to pay for it.

The titles? Come on. Warrior and Soldier? They are titles of battle experience. If the titles were irrelevant to PVP, I wouldn't mind but they are obviously terms based on fighting.

I haven't met a single person yet who doesn't think this is disgusting, a hell of a lot of staff included. Anybody who doesn't form that group of people is patronised like they don't have a clue what they're talking about. Can't be doing with this rubbish.

A lot of this is complete bullshit and we all know it, I don't want to comment anymore because the thread will get locked anyway for speaking out of turn. I expected better of Minetown.

TNT was changed.

Like I said titles are just themed... they are relevant to the PVP theme.... and were suggested by Jallaf. How would it make more sense to have them completely unrelated to fighting ?

...and these titles were suggested in the staff section, all staff members were free to submit their opinions on them... I haven't heard any of them complain about it... and they are free to do it.
TPrezzle wrote:
Anybody who doesn't form that group of people is patronised like they don't have a clue what they're talking about.

So in other words anyone that don't have the same opinion as yours don't have a clue what they are talking about ?

...And since when have we been locking threads like these ?
K heres the best idea. Donators get their shit and colors or tags too whatever. Hopefully none of there donations can serve them in battle. If they get kits with stone and iron for donating 100$ I see no issue or whatever the case.

THEN IF POSSIBLE. Make it so that at the end of the month the top PVP's get "battle tags"(which can be ranked for top 5 and top 10 or whatever). which last forever or until you level up the next month because you improve. Or it can be weekly or bi monthly?

JUST MY SUGGESTIONS NOT EVERYONE HAS TO LIKE IT. DONATIONS ARE FINE JUST HOPEFULLY THEY DONT GET TOO OP.
Reggief wrote:
K heres the best idea. Donators get their shit and colors or tags too whatever. Hopefully none of there donations can serve them in battle. If they get kits with stone and iron for donating 100$ I see no issue or whatever the case.

THEN IF POSSIBLE. Make it so that at the end of the month the top PVP's get "battle tags"(which can be ranked for top 5 and top 10 or whatever). which last forever or until you level up the next month because you improve. Or it can be weekly or bi monthly?

JUST MY SUGGESTIONS NOT EVERYONE HAS TO LIKE IT. DONATIONS ARE FINE JUST HOPEFULLY THEY DONT GET TOO OP.

Or they could vote and get top voter which would earn them a donation rank and also benefit the server.

Edit: Giving out donation ranks to top pvp players would just promote spawn killing and it will already be competitive as it is.

Top pvpers could get like an amount of credits or diamonds for being top for that month, but I definitely dont agree they should get a donation rank for it.