Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] PVP server donation prefix's
Started by [E] Coffeey

sawine wrote:
TPrezzle wrote:
I mean, TNT for donators? I will NOT be told that that is not a hardcore server perk. It is one of the most destructive methods of griefing possible and you have to pay for it.

The titles? Come on. Warrior and Soldier? They are titles of battle experience. If the titles were irrelevant to PVP, I wouldn't mind but they are obviously terms based on fighting.

I haven't met a single person yet who doesn't think this is disgusting, a hell of a lot of staff included. Anybody who doesn't form that group of people is patronised like they don't have a clue what they're talking about. Can't be doing with this rubbish.

A lot of this is complete bullshit and we all know it, I don't want to comment anymore because the thread will get locked anyway for speaking out of turn. I expected better of Minetown.

TNT was changed.

Like I said titles are just themed... they are relevant to the PVP theme.... and were suggested by Jallaf. How would it make more sense to have them completely unrelated to fighting ?

...and these titles were suggested in the staff section, all staff members were free to submit their opinions on them... I haven't heard any of them complain about it... and they are free to do it.
TPrezzle wrote:
Anybody who doesn't form that group of people is patronised like they don't have a clue what they're talking about.

So in other words anyone that don't have the same opinion as yours don't have a clue what they are talking about ?

...And since when have we been locking threads like these ?

Look, being a donator gives you a definite edge during PVP, be it the ability to mine more diamonds thanks to your donator skills, or just scaring people off 'cause you're a goddamn "Overlord" or whatever it is.

Having ANY ability like that in a hardcore PVP server is shocking. I won't say any more on the matter because we won't be listened to.
Danni, the top PVPs rank would not give bonuses. It would only be for a tag and maybe some little prizes or something(MTC, diamonds, whatever). It is just for recognition because I think that is what everyone wants really is to be recognized for PVP efforts, as well as donating. They can be separate tags(probably should be).
TPrezzle wrote:
sawine wrote:
TPrezzle wrote:
I mean, TNT for donators? I will NOT be told that that is not a hardcore server perk. It is one of the most destructive methods of griefing possible and you have to pay for it.

The titles? Come on. Warrior and Soldier? They are titles of battle experience. If the titles were irrelevant to PVP, I wouldn't mind but they are obviously terms based on fighting.

I haven't met a single person yet who doesn't think this is disgusting, a hell of a lot of staff included. Anybody who doesn't form that group of people is patronised like they don't have a clue what they're talking about. Can't be doing with this rubbish.

A lot of this is complete bullshit and we all know it, I don't want to comment anymore because the thread will get locked anyway for speaking out of turn. I expected better of Minetown.

TNT was changed.

Like I said titles are just themed... they are relevant to the PVP theme.... and were suggested by Jallaf. How would it make more sense to have them completely unrelated to fighting ?

...and these titles were suggested in the staff section, all staff members were free to submit their opinions on them... I haven't heard any of them complain about it... and they are free to do it.
TPrezzle wrote:
Anybody who doesn't form that group of people is patronised like they don't have a clue what they're talking about.

So in other words anyone that don't have the same opinion as yours don't have a clue what they are talking about ?

...And since when have we been locking threads like these ?

Look, being a donator gives you a definite edge during PVP, be it the ability to mine more diamonds thanks to your donator skills, or just scaring people off 'cause you're a goddamn "Overlord" or whatever it is.

Having ANY ability like that in a hardcore PVP server is shocking. I won't say any more on the matter because we won't be listened to.

We actually do listen !!

Then how did we change the TNT !! WE DO LISTEN!