Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] PVP server donation prefix's
Started by [E] Coffeey

This is just for the mods to look at when reviewing all the suggestion's.

They dont determine your 'pvp skill' at all... they're just a title you get for donating >_>
it's just a donor rank, not an indicator of your skills as a PVPer.
Irethena wrote:

Exactly, If I see someone with the prefix I wont be thinking 'Oh know he's a slayer so he's going to be so much better than me in pvp because he's a slayer'.

I will be thinking 'Oh hes a donator, im gonna slap dat bish up', this whole prefix thing is being taken out of context.
DanniDorrito wrote:
Irethena wrote:

Exactly, If I see someone with the prefix I wont be thinking 'Oh know he's a slayer so he's going to be so much better than me in pvp because he's a slayer'.

I will be thinking 'Oh hes a donator, im gonna slap dat bish up', this whole prefix thing is being taken out of context.

Lol "slap dat bish up" But yeah, honestly it shouldtn even come across your mind about how the donations determine your skill enless you plan on donating but even then it should have nothing to do with your skill. That's like saying I have no lapis im so ordinary - i now have lapis im no longer ordinary <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> im boss.
DanniDorrito wrote:
Irethena wrote:

But normal players cant have TNT .. that kills the fun <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
jallaf wrote:
DanniDorrito wrote:
Irethena wrote:

But normal players cant have TNT .. that kills the fun <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

Then the discussion needs to be about whats given and what shouldnt be given as part of the donations.
The donation ranks basically does indicate you 'skill' as a pvp'er.

I mean the bloody ranks are 'warrior' etc, while the other members have to stay on 'grunt', thus clearly making them sound more experienced than us...
Coffeey wrote:
The donation ranks basically does indicate you 'skill' as a pvp'er.

I mean the bloody ranks are 'warrior' etc, while the other members have to stay on 'grunt', thus clearly making them sound more experienced than us...

Again, Im not going to see a warrior and think they have more experience than me just because of their title, I will see warrior and know its because they are a donator. Stop putting the titles out of context, it has nothing to do with their pvp skills.

Then what do you suggest? No point complaining about something if you dont have a suggestion that it could be changed to.
DanniDorrito wrote:

Again, Im not going to see a warrior and think they have more experience than me just because of their title, I will see warrior and know its because they are a donator. Stop putting the titles out of context, it has nothing to do with their pvp skills.

This.