Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] PVP Server Complaint
Started by [E] Matt [5]

If anything below is offensive or harsh, I apologize. I'm just extremely outraged and upset right now, something quite rare for me on Minetown.

On pvp.minetown.net, I own a faction called Masters. We have about 7 people, and claimed a fair bit of land. In just one day, we gathered a LOT of diamonds and other ores and supplies. Suddenly about 15 minutes ago, a player named something along the lines of Smagz24 comes along, claims the land, and proceeds to steal everything. I'm pretty sure that he is the ONLY person in his faction (It's called LoneWolf...) Please, someone explain to me how this is fair. He unclaimed the land, but still gloated and cheered about his "accomplishment". Sure, I know it's a PVP server, but I'm one who doesn't enjoy losing what you work hard for.

Thanks. Sorry if this is just whining.

- Matt Gehring
sounds like a bug to me, I don't know much about this factions plugin, but I don't think that should happen.
I'm not completely familiar with the factions plugin yet, but I'll check if this is normal behavior for the plugin or not with DynamusX.
Thanks boo. I mean, sawine.

( No slaps Danni please <3 )
sawine wrote:
I'm not completely familiar with the factions plugin yet, but I'll check if this is normal behavior for the plugin or not with DynamusX.

Check the config file Since its PVP

maby factions is set in "wartime" So you can take over Other factions their territory
You shouldn't be able to take over a faction if it has more "Power" than you.
I believe it is suppose to work by power. So you claim land based on faction power(people and their kills) and if you lose power(deaths) some of your land can be claimed because then you arent able to "keep it running". But once you lose enough land and your land once again equals power than opposite factions cant claim anymore of your shit. If that makes sense at all.

This sounds like a tad of a screw up in the settings or somewhere It seems. Unless of course people in your faction, matt, died a lot and you lost power.
Not sure. If this was a bug or not... I still don't like the idea of it.
He's in a faction so he's able to do it?

Or at least he was today
A one man faction >.<