Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Opinions needed on these questions.
Started by [E] SGT Fenix

@ pessimist ( I can see why you're username is pessimist from your post)

Arrogance? the first country that comes to mind when I hear that word is Germany. Trying to take over the world and form your own "master race" because "Germans are the best". Propaganda? Also makes me think of Germany using propaganda to persuade the German people that killing millions of innocent people is totally fine, and that "Germany is the best".
wow, interesting, and in some replies, humorous! ty everyone 8P
Mr.Flip wrote:

Arrogance? the first country that comes to mind when I hear that word is Germany. Trying to take over the world and form your own "master race" because "Germans are the best". Propaganda? Also makes me think of Germany using propaganda to persuade the German people that killing millions of innocent people is totally fine, and that "Germany is the best".

bro

that happened like 70 years ago

get over it. it was one guy, when GE were in a bit of a pickle. besides, blame the weimar republic, they created the loophole that he exploited.

oh, and you're forgetting. VIETNAM? GUANTANAMO BAY? YOUR country has done it's fair share of "US is the best"

GG.

-pred
#PredSpread wrote:
bro, im not here to have a debate, i just voiced my opinion. megaupload wasn't illegal, all that they did was download files people uploaded, which is fine. mediafire does it, that's an american hosted company.

leaving now. bye

-pred

What happened to this? I was also just voicing my opinion, don't be a hypocrite now.

edit: also, I find it funny you think we should totally forget the fact that over 10 million people were brutally slaughtered.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
wrote:

1) What does America stand for to you?

2) If the state of American government could be improved, how would this be done?

3) In America, there are rules to follow to keep the peace and public order; but overall people are generally free to live as they see fit. Do you value living in a country where people are allowed to be who they choose to be without having to submit to a certain lifestyle, creed, religion, or political belief system?

Note that i am American born and raised.

1. I feel that the America stand for...

-Great Strength, in the following areas, Economics, Politics, and military wise. ill break these down one by one. As well as a world power.

Economics. The USA might be in dept trillions of dollars, but that is not wasted money, well most of it is not wasted. (money is mostly wasted with welfare and illegal immigration.) For example, one of the programs that gets the most funding, the military and NASA, have created some of the most used resources is the world. to start off with the Internet, the internet was created by the us military as a way for government officials to communicate if nuclear war broke out during the cold war. another invention that you are using. The computer again the US (with British help) pioneered this invention. finally the laser. this one invention could be one of the most important. ever used a CD, DVD, Blu-Ray players? well they use lasers to read the discs, lasers are used in computer mice, in industrial manufacturing, as well as prototype weapons.

Politics. This topic is rather icky, us policy's have, in the past, prevented the spread of communism, NATO, and the League of nations (back in the early 1900s), as well as the current United Nations. now on a mixed topic of econ and politics, do you know that the USA is one the largest exporter of wheat and grains? and if the USA stopped exporting, there would me MASSIVE effects on the global food market. As well as the amounts of foreign aid the USA gives to 3ed world nations.

Military. This category is really self explanatory, the USA has the most capable command and control resources in the world. the most advanced tech and the biggest budgets out of any nation. this is why the USA has been involved in most of the worlds major wars and events.

2. the People in congress need the boot, as well as Obama. We need to get rid of liberalism.

3. The "freedom" in america is mostly what is layed out in the bill of rights and constitution, i feel that all the freedoms are fit and don't need to be changed. However, to adress gun law. MOST firearms uses in criminal cases are ILLEGAL. meening that they are obtained through smuggling across the border or without the correct paperwork.

Thats just my 2 cents... :salute:
Thanks for making this wild. It's interesting to see the different views even though I don't know enough yet to pick sides. but one thing I am interested in is what people think on Romney vs Obama, who should be elected? xD I read the news about politics sometimes, and I really dislike both canidates xD

Lucky I dont get to vote yet, I couldnt choose.
Mr.Flip wrote:

Dude, don't blame the entire country for the actions of the politician in charge. Many people are hurt from those things, including citizens of the said country.
ITT kids talk about politics and government like they have half a clue.
Waving_American_Flag.gif

lolz
Woah. You cant just go around accusing the whole of Germany being arrogant and wanting to kill people. That was a while ago, and many people really dont think that way. please dont group people in such a horrendous way as a whole. ^.^