Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] PVP Server donations are separate?
Started by Unknown User

Why does it bother you though? Prove to them they really aren't an overlord when you kill them as a grunt <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> Maybe they will change the actual prefixes anyway.
Mr.Flip wrote:
Why does it bother you though? Prove to them they really aren't an overlord when you kill them as a grunt <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> Maybe they will change the actual prefixes anyway.

You still didnt read what the topic is about do you?
Ikailaz wrote:
Mr.Flip wrote:

You still didnt read what the topic is about do you?

I'm not talking about the donations being different, these people derailed the thread talking about the prefixes, and I was commenting on that. GG.
We never derailed the thread... stop talking.

Back on topic now..
Donating should get you name colors and the perks, then tags are from being awesome at PVP. I think most could agree with that to be honest?
As I stated in my previous post, the ranks and perks on this server are intended to be different from the main server. The current donation packages names were chosen to match the thematic of the PVP server and not to be really seen as a real "player pvp status". We just thought it would be more original to have names for packs instead of "donate"Amount" as on the main server. I can understand how it could be nice to have them based on KDR, but that's a lot harder to do considering the way permissions works. I'm also not the only decider on how donations are set up on this server, but your opinions and suggestions will be heard.

Eventually factions names will also be used as prefixes, right now they are conflicting with herochat, but we are working on the issue.

Cya
Different donation packs per server is fair for sure. It is a different server, not a "world". Some how it would be nice to have tags or some sort of shit for kill death, or like get a tag for best stats of the month? Shit like that would be cool then. Instead of top voter its top 5 or 10 players that month become "assasins", "warriors" whatever you want.
TPrezzle wrote:
I totally agree, donation status shouldn't determine your title.

That sounds awfully capitalist now doesn't it... >.>

People don't complain about it in the real world because it doesn't give you a title, it gives you a sign that you have donated.

In the PVP world, it would give you superiority over others, I'm not cool with that. I think KDR ratio is a MUCH better way to do it. It gives you something to fight for too.

I totally agree with TPre. Today I logged into the PVP server for the 1st time and the tag grunt was really weird and 2 it made me feel very in significant and that I was doomed to failure. I was depressed from the start. Besides the amazing structure of spawn.
Hey, I've just received a free Minecraft Giftcode!

You can get one too!

>> NOPE <<
Necro fail.

Stop being a tit.

Locked.